Retail Hero's customer loyalty reward system Hero Points 3 for Microsoft Dynamics RMS is the best integrated customer loyalty software for Dynamics RMS that allows customers to collect loyalty points and redeem them for discounts.
The system's functionality is similar to popular mass customer loyalty programs - with the advantage that you can run Hero Points completely in-house, without paying any service charges and fees! And, plus, the merchant is in full control of their loyalty program.
With Hero Points the store owner is given the capability to define both collection and redemption schedules and provide additional points for specific purchases (bonus points) and for the new customers (welcome points).
Announcing new version Hero Points 3.6 !
In Hero Points, the point collection schedule allows to assign how many points-per-dollar the customer will collect for purchasing of a specific item or an item from a specific department/category. The collection schedule lets you define effective date ranges, various exempts, bonus points, welcome points and a minimum purchase value.
The flexible redemption schedule gives four options for applying the discount: a transaction discount, a reward item, a gift item or a reward discount coupon. Also works with work orders, back orders and layaways.
At the POS till during a transaction the system detects when the customer has collected the number of redeemable points and automatically prompts the cashier to reward the customer by applying a discount according to the redemption schedule.
Sample Point Collection Scenarios:
- “Fixed” collection: 1 point per $1 spent for any items (exception apply)
- “Variable”: 1 point per $1 in the Toys department, 2 points per $1 in the Clothing department, effective May 1-30
- “Basket mode”: each transaction of $50+ generates 10 points, $60+ generates 15 points etc.
- Bonus points: each item purchased from the Shoes department adds 100 points, effective the next week only
- Welcome points: all new customers receive 1,000 points with the first purchase
- Accelerators: every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00am to 12:pm everyone gets 3x points. Customers who spent over $1,000 get 1.5x points. From June 1 for two weeks, everyone gets 2x points
- Exceptions: Any of the following: work orders, layaways, back orders, on-account purchase, employees and specific customers will not receive points. Minimum purchase may be required.
Sample Point Redemption Scenarios:
- $10 off for 100 points, $25 for 200 points
- Dollar discount is applied either as a transaction discount or a “reward item”
- 10% off for 1000 points, 15% off for 1200 points, 20% off for 1500 points
- Get a free coffeemaker for 25,000 points
- The reward may only be no more than 50% of the transaction subtotal
- $10 coupon for 100 points - expires in 90 days